User Terms and Conditions
- Our terms and conditions are the rules governing how you participate in the forum including in particular any comments, username, links, or images you submit to the forum ("Content").
- Accessing and taking part in the forum constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In these terms the expressions “we”, “our” and “ours” refers to the site’s sponsor Tait Limited and its related bodies corporate as the administrator and moderator of the forum at www.DMRdigitalradio.com
- We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice. By using the forum after any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the changes we've made.
- The forum is provided for public use. You agree to not post any objectionable material including but not limited to any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws or materials which infringe the rights of any person or legal entity.
- We will attempt to remove or edit any objectionable material as quickly as possible however it may not be possible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this forum are the views and opinions of the author and not ours and therefore we will not be held liable for any posted Content.
- Any links to third party websites from the forum do not amount to any endorsement of that site by us and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- No user shall transmit Content or otherwise conduct or participate in any activities on the forum that, in our reasonable judgment, are likely to be prohibited by law in any applicable jurisdiction, including laws governing the encryption of software, the export of technology, the transmission of obscenity, or the permissible uses of intellectual property.
- Content shall be deemed to be non-confidential and in the public domain. We shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information that Content contains to others without limitation. Potential uses may include, without limitation, use of ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, such as, for example developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- To help us moderate the forum, all material must be in English only.
- We reserve the right to delete or refuse any Content at any time, for any reason.
- We are not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the forum site.
- All technical and general information on the www,DMRdigitalradio.com website is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information or Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any information or Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the forum.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tait Limited and its related bodies corporate from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable lawyers' fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the forum or website, including, without limitation, your violation of these terms and conditions, and the infringement by you, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
- This forum is controlled and operated by us from within New Zealand. We make no representation that materials in the forum are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this forum from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable
- If any one of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The Tait logo and TaitNet are trademarks of the site sponsor Tait Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Both you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.